· The activities carried out herein are regulated by the Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB) and subject to the provisions of the Betting, Lotteries and Gaming Act (CAP 131 of the laws of Kenya).
· Persons below 18 years are not eligible to participate in the Kwikbet Omoka Jackpot.
· Kwikbet Omoka Jackpot Competition can be played by predicting the correct results of 9 matches, which are selected by Kwikbet every week.
· To be eligible to play and win the jackpot, you must get registered and have at least KES 30.00 in your account. If you correctly predict all 9 match results, you will win the Super Omoka Jackpot Prize of 500,000!
· Make your selections – On the Kwikbet Omoka Jackpot Competition entry page, make your predictions for each one of the listed matches (Home Win, Draw, Away Win). Stake amount of each combination is KES30.00. And you cannot make more than 1 prediction for one match.
· Check and place bets – Make sure to check all of the selections before you click on “Place Bet” button. Once submitted, the bets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded. You may place bets until first game kick-off time at Kenyan time. The countdown to the competition’s closure time is clearly shown on the competition entry page.
· Check the results – after the final whistle of the last jackpot game, all the match results and prizes will be published in the “Jackpot” page under “previous results”
· Where one, two or three Jackpot games is/are cancelled, interrupted, abandoned, suspended or postponed, an official public draw shall be carried out within 48 hours from the time of end of the last game of the jackpot, to determine the result of the missing game result.
· There shall be presence of an authorized BCLB officer at every public draw
· If a match is abandoned or postponed from its scheduled date/time but is then rescheduled to take place no later than the advertised kick-off time of the last match on the list, then provided the match is played to completion at the re-arranged time, all selections will stand.
· In cases we have one or more winners, the Kwikbet Omoka Jackpot prize of 500,000 is shared equally among winners.
· Won amount is credited to player accounts within 48hrs of last game results.
· In cases where customers place bets and don’t receive Bet ID’s due to system faults, the jackpot bet amount is reversed back to customer account within 48hrs of last jackpot game played.
Winnings are subject to 20% tax deduction
Kwikbet reserved the right to use the names, radio recordings, motion and still images of the winner or winners, for purposes of publicity, marketing campaigns and administering this competition. By entering this competition, players agree that Kwikbet and its business partners may use the details provided by the player to contact them about its products and services and for marketing purposes.