· Responsible Gaming Policy forms part of Kwikbet Terms and Conditions. Kwikbet is an advocate of Responsible Gambling.
· Playing in our betting platform is supposed to be fun and harmless but for some people gaming and gambling may go beyond enjoyment and become a habit that can cause problems for the individual and those around them.
· We are committed to providing the fairest and safest environment for our customers, creating the best possible experience. We take seriously our responsibility to ensure that we adopt and maintain a responsible attitude towards gaming and gambling.
· Some customers may need our support to ensure their experience remains sensible. With this in mind, we have a range of proactive measures to make sure we fully support our customers.
· If you feel like you’re not enjoying your gambling experience anymore, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +254725290028
· Kwikbet Solutions team are available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
· Our Solutions team receive appropriate information and annual training in responsible provision of gambling and gambling products. They are also trained to better identify potential problem gambling behavior and guide customers.
Responsible Gambling Measures
Do you want to limit the amount you top up your Kwikbet account? This option allows you to set a rolling daily, weekly or monthly limits on the maximum amount of money you can deposit in your account.
-Daily (24 hours)
-Weekly (7 days)
-Monthly (30 days)
If you choose to confirm a new limit your increase will be applied after 24 hours. If you choose to decline the increase limit, your top-up limit will remain the same.
Please note that setting new limits for the first time will not take any previous deposits into account when calculating whether you can deposit. For example, if you deposit Ksh200 then set a daily deposit limit of Ksh100, you will be able to deposit Ksh100 immediately afterwards should you choose to do so.
You can visit My Account and follow the below steps:
Click on ‘Responsible Gaming’
Click on ‘Top Up Limit’
Choose your top up limit and click on ‘Set limit’
Do you feel in control of your gambling but want to have a short break? If so, this option is available.
Once the time out duration has been selected you will not be able to re-open your account until this period has ended.
To take a break simply contact our Solutions team via email@example.com or call +254725290028
If you feel your responsible gambling has stopped or you think you could be developing a gambling issue, we recommend you self-exclude from our services.
Our self-exclusion option allows customers to self-exclude for a period of 6 months up to a maximum of 5 years.
We aim to process any request for self-exclusion as soon as possible following request. Please note you will receive confirmation sms to the phone number you registered Kwikbet Account with once this has been processed.
If you decide you want to self-exclude your account, please contact our Solutions team via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +254725290028
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to gamble. We are committed to protecting children and young people under 18, from opening an account.
We verify our customers to ensure they are of legal age. Where we have not been able to confirm a customer’s age we will need to complete further checks, and in some cases, request documentation.
If we have not been able to verify a customer is of legal age we will have to suspend and freeze the account until we have received satisfactory proof.
Kwikbet encourages customers, who might share their devices with children, to use filtering software to prevent access of minors to our services. See the below list of filtering options you may wish to explore:
If you would like to completely block underage individual computers and gadgets from accessing our website.